Foo Foo Programming Grants
Application Process – Foo Foo Festival Grant Program
Timeline – Foo Foo Festival (FFF) Grant Program
Current Important Dates
- February 7, 2022 – In-Person & Virtual Kickoff Meeting (Watch 2022 Event: Click here to watch the meeting)
- March 11, 2022 – Organization Letter of Intent (LOI) Due to Curator (Click here to download details & template)
- March 14, 2022 – FFF Grant Applications Open
- April 18, 2022 – Procedures, Policy, Scorecard Review for Panel Meeting (Committee Only)
- May 6, 2022 – FFF Grant Deadline for applicants (Due by 12 noon)
- May 24, 2022 – Public Grant Scoring and Announcement (10 a.m. CDT; Voices of Pensacola Multicultural Center, 117 E. Government St., Pensacola, FL 32502)
- June 13, 2022 – Internal Marketing Meeting (Committee)
- July 6, 2022 – External Marketing Meeting (10 a.m. CDT; Bowden Building)
- October 12, 2022 – Final Check-In w/ All Grant Recipients (10 a.m. CDT; Bowden Building)
- November, 3-14, 2022 – 8th Annual Foo Foo Festival
Foo Foo Festival Guidelines and Application:
The 8th Edition of the Foo Foo Festival has been announced for November 3 – 14, 2022.
Click Here to watch the In-Person & Virtual Kickoff Announcement for the 8th Edition of Foo Foo Fest that was held, Feb. 7, 2022.
Foo Foo Festival programming should showcase the cultural and arts community — appealing to locals while attracting regional and national visitors as well. As part of the Foo Foo Festival budget, ACE will provide individual organizations with operational funding for the event.
In order to qualify, an organization must be a local non-profit, their proposed event must occur during the determined two-week period of the Foo Foo Festival (Nov. 3-14, 2022), and the event must fall under the arts/culture category including, but not limited to, visual and performing arts, culinary avenues, and cultural arts.
*IMPORTANT* Letter of Intent (New for 2022)
Beginning in 2022, the Foo Foo Festival committee is asking all interested organizations to submit an official Letter of Intent (LOI) prior to submitting their grant application. This is an effort to help ensure those interested in becoming grant recipients are indeed eligible prior to submission of their full application.
For additional information on the grant application process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply – Foo Foo Festival Grant Program
Download Materials from the 2021 Foo Foo Festival Kickoff Meeting Below (updates to come for 2022):
2022 Foo Foo Fest Frequently Asked Questions
Grant Scoring Sheet
2022 Letter of Intent (LOI) Details & Template
2022 Foo Foo Festival Important Dates/Timeline
2022 Foo Foo Festival Important Notes from Committee
Watch 2022 In-Person & Virtual Kickoff Announcement
Past Award-Winning Foo Foo Festival Grant Entries (as an example)
Tuesday, May 24 @ 10:00 AM
Public Grant Scoring and Announcement
Monday, June 13 @ 10:00 AM
Internal Marketing Meeting
Wednesday, July 6 @ 10:00 AM
External Marketing Meeting
Monday, October 10 @ 10:00 AM
Final check in with all grant recipients
Thursday, November 3
FOO FOO FESTIVAL 2022