Foo Foo Programming Grants
Application Process – Foo Foo Festival Grant Program
Timeline – Foo Foo Festival (FFF) Grant Program
Current Important Dates
- January 29, 2021 – Virtual Kickoff Meeting (PAST Event: Click here to watch meeting)
- February 5, 2021 – FFF Grant Applications Open
- April 19, 2021 – Procedures, Policy, Scorecard Review for Panel Meeting (Committee Only)
- April 30, 2021 – FFF Grant Deadline for applicants (Due by 12 noon)
- May 14, 2021 – Public Grant Scoring and Announcement (10 a.m. CDT; Bowden Building)
- In-Person preferred w/ social distancing measures in place
- Virtual Reservation Available here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88560946118
- June 14, 2021 – Internal Marketing Meeting (Committee)
- July 7, 2021 – External Marketing Meeting
- October 13 – Final Check-In w/ All Grant Recipients (Bowden Building)
- November, 4-15, 2021 – 7th Annual Foo Foo Festival
Foo Foo Festival Guidelines and Application:
Foo Foo Fest 2021 Has Been Announced for November 4 – 15, 2021. The 7th Edition of Foo Foo Festival Returns After A One-Year Hiatus Due to the Global COVID-19 Pandemic. Click Here To Watch About the Virtual Kickoff Announcement for Foo Foo Fest That Was Held, Jan. 29, 2021.
Foo Foo Festival programming should showcase the cultural and arts community — appealing to locals while attracting regional and national visitors as well. As part of the Foo Foo Festival budget, ACE will provide individual organizations operational funding for the event.
In order to qualify, an organization must be a local non-profit, their proposed event must occur during the determined two-week period of the Foo Foo Festival (Nov. 4-15, 2021), and the event must fall under the arts/culture category including, but not limited to, visual and performing arts, culinary avenues, and cultural arts.
For additional information, please e-mail email@example.com
Apply – Foo Foo Festival Grant Program
Download Materials from the 2021 Foo Foo Festival Kickoff Meeting Below: