Foo Foo Programming Grants
Application Process – Foo Foo Festival Grant Program
Timeline – Foo Foo Festival 2023 (FFF) Grant Program
Current Important Dates
- February 6, 2023 – In-Person Kickoff Meeting: Palafox House (10:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon CT; Click here to Download the 2023 Kickoff Presentation Deck)
- March 10, 2023 – REQUIRED: Organization Letter of Intent (LOI) Due to Curator by 12:00 noon CT (Click here to download details & template)
- April 14, 2023 – Procedures, Policy, Scorecard Review for Panel Meeting (Committee Only)
- April 14, 2023 – FFF Grant Applications Open on ACEPensacola.org website
- April 28, 2023 – FFF Grant Deadline for applicants. Due to Curator by 12 noon CT.
- May 17, 2023 – REQUIRED: Public Grant Scoring and Announcement of grant recipients (10 a.m. CT; Bowden Building).
- June 16, 2023 – Internal Marketing Meeting (10 a.m. CT, Committee Only)
- July 12, 2023 – REQUIRED: External Marketing Meeting (10 a.m. CT; Bowden Building)
- October 11, 2023 – Final Check-In w/ All Grant Recipients and Friends of Foo (10 a.m. CDT; Bowden Building)
- November, 2-13, 2023 – 10th Annual Foo Foo Festival
Foo Foo Festival Guidelines and Application:
The 10th Edition of the Foo Foo Festival has been announced for November 2 – 13, 2023.
Click Here to download the presentation deck from the 2023 Kickoff Meeting held on Monday, Feb. 6.
Foo Foo Festival programming should showcase the cultural and arts community — appealing to locals while attracting regional and national visitors as well. As part of the Foo Foo Festival budget, ACE will provide individual organizations with operational funding for the event.
In order to qualify, an organization must be a local non-profit, their proposed event must occur during the determined two-week period of the Foo Foo Festival (Nov. 2-13, 2023), and the event must fall under the arts/culture category including, but not limited to, visual and performing arts, culinary avenues, and cultural arts.
*IMPORTANT* Letter of Intent (Required for 2023)
Beginning in 2022, the Foo Foo Festival committee asked all interested organizations to submit an official Letter of Intent (LOI) prior to submitting their grant application. This was an effort to help ensure those interested in becoming grant recipients are indeed eligible prior to submission of their full application. In 2023, this will be a REQUIRED item for anyone interested in applying for a Foo Foo Fest programming grant.
For additional information on the grant application process, please e-mail email@example.com
Apply – Foo Foo Festival Grant Program
Apply for Foo Foo Festival Grant
Download Materials from the 2023 Foo Foo Festival Kickoff Meeting and our committee below:
2023 Foo Foo Fest Frequently Asked Questions
Download the 2023 Foo Foo Fest FAQ
2023 Grant Scoring Sheet
Download the 2023 Foo Foo Programming Grant Scoring Sheet
2023 Letter of Intent (LOI) Details & Template
Download the 2023 Foo Foo Fest LOI Details & Template
2023 Foo Foo Festival Important Dates/Timeline
Download 2023 Foo Foo Festival Important Dates Timeline
2023 Foo Foo Festival Important Notes from Committee
Download 2023 Foo Foo Festival Important Notes
2023 Kickoff Meeting Presentation
Click here to watch the meeting
Past Award-Winning Foo Foo Festival Grant Entries (as an example)
Friday, June 16 @ 10:00 AM
Foo Foo Fest 2023: Internal Marketing Meeting (Committee, Agencies, Survey Teams)
Wednesday, July 12 @ 10:00 AM
Foo Foo Fest 2023: External Marketing Meeting *MANDATORY* (FFF Committee, Agencies, Grant recipients)
Wednesday, October 11 @ 10:00 AM
Foo Foo Fest 2023: MANDATORY - Final Festival Check-In
Thursday, November 2
Foo Foo Fest 2023
Friday, November 17 @ 11:00 AM
Foo Foo Fest 2023: Festival Recap w/ Committee Members