FOO FOO FEST ANNOUNCES 2022 VIRTUAL & IN-PERSON KICKOFF MEETING
Date: January 19, 2022
Pensacola’s 12-Day Coastal Celebration Set to Return November 3-14, 2022
The New Year brings a new Foo Foo Festival! Mark your calendars for Foo Foo Festival’s virtual & in-person kickoff announcement, taking place on Monday, February 7, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. CST, to hear the news for this year’s plans and grant applications. The 8th Annual Foo Foo Festival will take place November 3-14, 2022 with 12 days of fun-filled celebrations.
The Foo Foo Festival team is excited to share the news around this year’s events, which will be held with COVID-Safe measures in mind. In 2021, we successfully welcomed Foo back after a one-year hiatus due to COVID-19. However, Foo’s plans for the 2022 edition will continue forward taking the utmost care to ensure the health of the Pensacola community and attendees. Pensacola is celebrated for its unique culture, and the ability to celebrate the arts organizations, nonprofits and local businesses that thrive within this beloved coastal destination is important now more than ever.
The invitation to join this year’s kickoff meeting is open to all nonprofits, prior participants, local-to-Pensacola community groups, local and regional arts organizations, businesses, hoteliers, and musicians that are interested in learning how to participate in Foo Foo Festival as a grant recipient and “Friend of Foo Foo Fest.”
Due to the ebb and flow related to COVID-19 cases, we are offering BOTH an in-person and virtual option for potential attendees, allowing them to choose the option that is most comfortable for them.
For those attending in-person, COVID protocols will be in place, and we will ask attendees to please socially distance themselves and wear a mask. Please see further in-person details below.
Fort those attending virtually, please RSVP via the Zoom meeting link provided below.
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
- Maria Goldberg, Chair, Foo Foo Festival
- Therese Felth McKenzie, Chair-Elect, Foo Foo Festival
- Nicole Stacey, Curator, Foo Foo Festival
- Joani Delezen, Ad & Markeing Liason, Foo Foo Festival
- Robbie Schrock, Public Relations Liason, Foo Foo Festival
- Warren Sonnen, Compliance, Foo Foo Festival
- Jarrod England, Director of Operations, Hummingbird Ideas Marketing & Branding
- Erica Benken, Press Representative, Giant Noise Public Relations
- Monday, February 7, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. CST
- In-Person Option: Please click below for Google Maps Location
- Register in advance for the Zoom Meeting here:
This meeting has proven to be very informative and beneficial to those that are interested in potentially submitting for a Foo Foo Festival grant, becoming a Friend of Foo, or finding out how your business or venture can benefit from the festival and its marketing and advertising.
For questions, please email Nicole Stacey, Foo Foo Festival Curator at Curator@AcePensacola.org